Taylor® T-1023V Details
Purpose Built Wheel Loader
Tipping Loads/Straight:25673 lbs / 11645 kg
Tipping Loads/Full Turn:22690 lbs / 10292 kg
Max. Hinge Pin Height:in. / 0 mm
Taylor Wheel Loaders are heavy industrial equipment used to move or load materials such as finished lumber, logs & poles (Millyard Applications), wood chips, steel & concrete pipe, demolition debris, raw minerals, recycled material, scrap material, etc. for processing and manufacturing.
Standard Features: T-1023
- 12-ft 11-in Maximum Hinge Pin Height
- Cummins B6.7 Stage V diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 5-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- LGNA Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 20.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 20.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
- Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Auxiliary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Manually Actuated Fiberglass Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Both Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- Full rubber floor mat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- The 4-Bar steps are widely spaced to allow debris to fall through.
- Auto-lube system
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler
- Rear Bumper Guard
- Tow Hitch
- Belly Guard
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator’s Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation